home / Boards / Snowboards / Men
The Nidecker Smoke snowboard is a classic side cut board from the 90’s. Medium side cut and regular sizes give you versatility and comfort. The construction absorbs terrain perfectly, allowing you to maximize fun.
Nidecker Smoke Snowboard Features:
- Surfy camrock: Surfy camrock delivers that special feeling of surfing on snow sought after by a new generation of freeriders. With a long rocker in the nose for optimal float and regular camber through the midsection and tail, it has all the reactivity you need to ride with lots of setback and a very short fish tail.
- Light core: Is Nidecker's Lightest Core featuring different wood types. The light core is a perfect combination of paulownia for lightness, poplar for pop and responsiveness, and hardwood beech stringers along the edges to increase core durability, pop and protection from edge impacts.
- N-9000 base: Produced with carbon nanoparticles, the n-9000 has a very dense molecular structure, which makes it our fastest, most durable base material.
- Triax fiberglass: The result of extensive testing with our riders and engineers, our triax laminate is oriented at to the board, and contains different glass densities. This provides consistent torsional flex, better pop, and more reactivity on every turn.
- Biax fiberglass: Nidecker's standard biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- R8 series Radius: This medium 8+ meter radius is ideally suited for riders with a more relaxed style and versatile enough for everyday riding.