Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resalable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Labor (mounting, grinds, hotboxes, etc.)
- Outbound Shipping
- Discounted items (if applicable)
- Returns of mounted skis will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivery date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. It is best to order the replacement item/s and we will refund the other items/s when returned.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 7 - 10 business days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.
Gear West Ski & Run strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays which are shown for representational purposes only. All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products, and offers, Gear West Ski & Run reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors, closeouts, specials, and other extenuating circumstances. Pricing changes may occur frequently. As a result of this and the fact that we are human, the documents and graphics published on this site may at times contain errors. We are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies and reserve the right to refund any money received on any discrepant order.
Please do not hesitate to drop us an email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call with any questions:
Toll-Free: 877-473-GEAR (4327)